Stay informed and help others during the COVID-19 outbreak
- National Young Farmers and Ranchers Coalition: Covid-19 Response Survey
- Online Sales Platforms for Farmers. Webinar by Oregon Tilth (3/20/20)
- Rural Development Broadband ReConnect Program
- All the way from unemployment insurance, mitigating food waste through donations, expanding grant deadlines
- The Fight to Keep Farmers’ Markets Open During Coronavirus
- Change lab solutions’ Coronavirus Law & Policy Resources
- USDA’s Response to the COVID-19 outbreak
A list of 250 artists who have made their products available online
Local restaurants are hurting for business during this difficult time, and most are still available for pick-up and delivery orders.
Community Food Bank of Southern Arizona is in need of healthy volunteers who have not traveled recently to help with food packing and distribution. They have modified the production line so volunteers will not be working in close contact with others. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or visit their website. This Tucson Foodie article is also a helpful resource for information.